Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sneak Peek and a TOOT!!!!!

OK ladies .... here is the long awaited Lil Scrappers Card Kit Sneak Peek!!!! This kit is GORGEOUS and you will all LOVE it I'm sure!!!!!! Reveal day for this baby is April 15th .... but until then you can drool all over this .....





And the second exciting part of my post today .... I got home from work late last night to find an email from Papercrafts Magazine (my FAVE card mag) that they have requested my *I Miss You* card to be published in their Card Creations 6 Magazine!!!! I was soooo shocked and excited!!! I can't wait!!!!


Be sure to check out the Sheetload of Cards Blog here Alicia has lots of exciting stuff going on there right now ... even a call to join moi as a Sketch Artist - if you think you've got what it takes all the information you need is on the blog!!! Drop by and check it out, if you've never seen the ezine before - be sure to subscribe, you will LOVE it!!!


I think that's it!! Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!!! :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*YUMMY* kit, Mich! I can't wait to see more! AND, a huge congratulations to you! YOU GO GIRL! :)

Anonymous said...

This kit totally ROCKS!! YUMMY!!! :)

Congrat's again on the toot!