Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Monday!!!

I am so happy Spring is finally here!!! This winter was particularly long and cold!! The sun is shining and the flowers are starting to bloom!! I have a few things to share today. First of all a shout out to my dear friend Corinne aka Roxy!!! She hosted an AWESOME stamp a stack on Saturday where we made 16 cards and got a cute stamp set!! You can find her blog listed on the right side of mine - check it out shes ubber talented and inspiring!! Secondly I have a shout out to Sheetload of Cards there is a cool contest going on right now so check out the blog to find all the information on how to enter!! And lastly a shout out to the VERY talented Kim Huges!!!!! I posted a comment on Kim's blog when she was having her birthday celebration blog candy give away .... and you guessed it - I won something!!!!! I was so excited and so thankful she picked my name!!! I've included the pictures below of what I won. Make sure you check out Cornish Heritage Farms these are where my prizes are coming from - super cute stamps and Kim is one of their illustrator's!!! I think that's it for today!!! I have a few things I'm working on so I'll post some pictures this week!! Enjoy the sun today!! :]



1 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Thanks for the kind words kiddo !!! I'm so glad you had a good time ! I miss you already !!!!!