Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Weekend!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!! I'm on working days this weekend .... so thank goodness its rainy LOL ... I'm not missing any hot sunny weather hahaha. This is just a short post today, but I have 2 cards to show you.

This one is for 2sketches4you this week!!! I'm just in lOVE with these sketches!!! Here's my card ...



And this one is for one of Carla's DT Sketch Challenges over at Lil Scrappers. I kind of got carried away with the this card .... but love it!!



Thanks for stopping by!! :]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards!! Love the colours!! :) Yum!

Laura Davis said...

Wow Michelle this is darling!!! Love it:)
Laura

Marga said...

Wooh..........I love them!!
Cute cards........

Jacey's Mom said...

Beautiful cards!

Krista B. said...

Wow - Your cards are Gorgeous - Love them both : )

Joke said...

Wow, what a lovely cards. Think I might lift those if it's all right with you.

Becca said...

lovely cards Michy, I love them all.

MelB said...

Beautiful cards Michelle!!! Hope that all is well with you. Take care!
Mel