Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Mail!!!

Oh how I love happy mail days!! I've had 2 this week!!! :] I got a jam packed box from Bev at Lil Scrappers with my GORGEOUS September Card Kit (which I can't show you yet) and a bunch of extra stuff that I *needed* LOL.

Here are some pictures of the fun stuff I've gotten .....


For my NYC trip that is coming up REALLY soon!!!



Some YUMMY fabric I bought on Etsy ....



And some American Crafts stuff I've been trying to get my hands on ...






That's it for me today .... nothing scrappy to share yet - its a busy work week this week!! Have a wonderful day!!! :]

2 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Hey Kiddo !!! I'm so excited for your upcoming trip and truthfully...VERY JEALOUS TOO !!! Somehow I've GOT to convince Kevin to go there sometime !!! Love all your new goodies too !!!

miss ya and love ya :)

Terria said...

oh Michelle I envy your goodies :)