Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm back!

Hello everyone!!! I am back!!! Now where did I go you ask??? Well I've been swamped with working some crazy shifts the last 2 weeks - but I'm back and getting on a normal *whats normal to me* schedule!! LOL

I have a TON of stuff to share since its been so long since I've posted!!! I'll spare you the long detail and break it up a bit for you LOL. Today I'll share my little *toot* and my August DT Reveal over at Lil Scrappers.

First with the *toot* - The wonderfully talented Deanne has asked me to be on her term 2 Card Design Team over at her blog Am I a Scrap Addict. I was so excited and honored to be asked!!! Head over and check out her blog - she creates Awesome Sketches!!! You should have a look at the other DT members too .... there are a TON of us LOL ... but lots of talented ladies!!!!

Now onto Lil Scrappers Business ... This is the AWESOME kit this month - YUM!!! Check out the site later today for pre orders!!! You don't wanna miss it!!!



Ok now onto all my stuff or reveal - I'm warning you - there are LOTS of pictures LOL!!!








Ok ladies - thats it for me today!! I'll be back tomorrow with some wedding pictures from my cousin's wedding last weekend and the cards I was hired to make for her!! Have a wonderful Friday everyone :]

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Beautiful Cards!

Marga said...

Woooh great stuff!!! You made a lot of nice things!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that kit! yum!! You did awesome with the kit, Michy!! Love the notebook best.. just lovely! :)

TA Carbone said...

wanted to congratulate you on becoming a member on Am I A Scrap Addicts DT with me

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great job with this month's kit, Mich! I especially love the "Escape" card!